Laminate engineered wood flooring is synthetic multilayer flooring, where the layers are fused together using the lamination process. Here is a list of ten features of laminate flooring.
* Laminate flooring is an alternative to vinyl and real wood flooring and is not real wood.
* Laminate resists extreme wear and tear and is highly scratch resistant.
* They are highly stain resistant
* These flooring do not fade on exposure to sunlight.
* No washing or polishing required.
* Other than high moisture areas laminate floors can be used anywhere else.
* They can be used in living rooms, family rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms and dens and they can be used over radiant heated concrete.
* If installed as glue less floating floors, laminate planks can be easily replaced.
* They are available in a wide range of designs and are quite easy to fix on pretty much any type of subfloor
* To reduce footfalls, all you have to do is to get special underlayment.